Daily Maintenance of your 4 stroke petrol generator...
* Always check your generator oil level's daily when using it.
* Only when it is cold (check it before starting it for the first time).
* Make sure the generator is level
(no more then 15 degrees of an angle).
* Remove the dipstick and check oil level
(oil should be right to the top of the thread).
* If it is low top up the oil (to the top of the thread).
* Try and always use the same brand & type of oil
(check with the manufacture's manual for what type)
CHECK OVER UNIT
* Check over the unit for any damage or leak's.
* Check the engine mounts are not damaged.
* Check the power point/s are not damaged.
* Check fuel level & top up if needed.
* Always make sure the generator is level (no more then 15 degrees of an angle).
* Then turn on the fuel.
* Turn the on/off switch to on...if it's a key start model turn the key to start the generator...if it's a pull start...after
turning the switch to on pull start the generator (note: if your unit has a manual choke switch the choke on before
trying to start the generator).
* Once the generator is running turn the choke off
* Allow the generator to warm up before switching the power on.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not allow the generator to run for long periods of time without drawing power from it.
* In doing so you will damage the motor.
#Generatorservicing #hondaservicing #dunlitegenerators